Hallu there.....

What a great journey of life I have. YEs!! I Am married now... Being a student and adapting myself as a Wife is not easy at first but things need to be done.. Perhaps, everything will be fine if i were able to adjust.

Of course, writing and creating a blog is not really 'my cup of tea' i guess.. U know what, it's my first time trying it and I almost give up. Not to say I am "buta IT' as most people would say but this is just not me... hahahaha... But we never know... Things can change sometime... And yes!! After all the struggle, I'm representing to you my so called "blog"... Do follow me guys!!!

Friday 7 June 2013

Floor Plan Light switch



Source: http://www.designyourway.net/blog/inspiration/30-cool-high-tech-gadgets-to-give-your-home-a-futuristic-look/

Have you ever had a problem with forgetting which light switch stands for what light? Taewon Hwang came with the great idea of creating a master light switch with a simple design that shows you what lights you are turning on or off.

Floor Plan Light switch
Have you ever had a problem with forgetting which light switch stands for what light? Taewon Hwang came with the great idea of creating a master light switch with a simple design that shows you what lights you are turning on or off.
Click this link for me info :http://www.designyourway.net/blog/inspiration/30-cool-high-tech-gadgets-to-give-your-home-a-futuristic-look/

No comments:

Post a Comment