Hallu there.....

What a great journey of life I have. YEs!! I Am married now... Being a student and adapting myself as a Wife is not easy at first but things need to be done.. Perhaps, everything will be fine if i were able to adjust.

Of course, writing and creating a blog is not really 'my cup of tea' i guess.. U know what, it's my first time trying it and I almost give up. Not to say I am "buta IT' as most people would say but this is just not me... hahahaha... But we never know... Things can change sometime... And yes!! After all the struggle, I'm representing to you my so called "blog"... Do follow me guys!!!

Friday 7 June 2013

Prepping Newbie MoM


LAMAZE REPLACEMENT?: Dutch moms-to-be are test-driving a new app from Philips Design that hopes to help improve the experience of giving birth. - ©Philips DesignSource: The Star 2nd April 2013
Dutch moms-to-be are test-driving a new app from Philips Design that hopes to help improve the experience of giving birth.


Hallu there!!! Yeay!!!! I am married!!! hahahaha.... Finally after 5 years of long distance relationship.... wink*** I believe it i SO normal once you get married,then you want to have your own baby... A so called "the product of your love"... hihi...

I found this cool gadget when I read through an online newspaper...  wo!!! Its a gadget to measure contraction and what most awesome is you can prohect it in your home screan!!! Awesome right!!! Read through the article first and you will amazed on how the technology can help you...



The company has created a system incorporating a smartphone and wall projector that is used in delivery rooms - all with the goal of prepping a newbie mom for proper labor breathing. The projector casts an animation that is synced from sensors on the woman's abdomen indicating where she is in the process by measuring contractions.There are currently two different design themes for the animations - nature and abstract. There she can view the times between contractions, duration and intensity of contractions, and dilation progress.
The aim of the concept, according to Philips, is "to reduce anxiety, using technology and design as an enabler for distraction, to create a more positive labor and delivery experience." Plus they say it could help moms feel more control and support by visualizing her progress via the app.
Lead researcher Jeanine Kierkels, who began the project as part of her graduate work at the Eindhoven University of Technology, was inspired by research that showed one in six Dutch women look back unfavorably at their birthing experience three months later.
Currently, 60 moms are using a prototype of the device in a pilot study, with another 60 in the control group. - ©AFP/Relaxnews 2013

++++

Source: The Star 2nd April 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment